Here are a few frequently asked questions below, however if you can't find the answer you seek please email us at email@example.com.
WHY SAIL WITH US?
Lindisfarne Sailing Club prides itself on providing a safe, family orientated club environment.
- Our committee members all hold working with children cards;
- Our rescue boat personnel all hold current licences;
- Our trainers are qualified;
- Our adult learn to sail (Boat Speed & Skills Course) is run by sailors with over 50 years experience between them and appropriate training;
- We have accredited First Aid personnel on hand every Sunday;
- We own a variety of single handed and double handed boats which are available for non members to use - to get a taste of sailing!
- Our sailors are encouraged to sail at their own pace and conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. LSC encourages healthy attitude towards
- We have a fabulous club canteen (run by the Rear Commodore and supported by the club committee and our members) - our salad rolls are legendary!
WHAT MAKES LSC SO FAMILY FRIENDLY?
- We welcome all sailors at our club - we believe that sailing is a fun and rewarding past time that can give you and your family a lifetime of enjoyment, We have a number of boats available for hire (on a short term basis) so you can bring along the family (or sail with one of our members);
- competition and racing;
- We have sailors of all standards sailing with us (from beginners to state champions) but our focus is always to have fun and provide training to all levels.
WHAT DOES LSC DO FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
- Lindisfarne Sailing Club is proud to offer its club rooms so to various community groups;
- We support local businesses wherever possible;
- We offer a safe, fun and friendly environment for you and your family to learn and develop the sport of sailing;
- Structured, weekly, and fun racing program for the full season.