LSC Committee 2017-18
- Vice Commodore:
- Rear Commodore: Adam Glover
- Principle Race Officer:
- Treasurer: Simon Olding
- Training Coordinator: Oliver Burnell
- Secretary: Dave Watson
- Sailing Secretary:
- General Committee: Mauria Cover-Sutherland, Peter Cover, John Lawrie, Brian Moroney, Calvin Kuo, Leon Rawson
The committee of Lindisfarne Sailing Club consists of the following positions
- Commodore – sets the direction for the club and is responsible for the organisation and management of the club. The Commodore chairs the General Committee meetings.
- Vice Commodore – is second in command, is responsible for the organisation and management of the sailing side, and associated aspects, of our club. Without this position filled we will struggle to hold senior sailing events.
- Rear Commodore – is third in command, is responsible for the organisation and management of land based aspects of our club and social events including bar, canteen and club hire/functions.
- Secretary – is responsible for all club records, maintaining all club legal documentation as well as organising and taking minutes of General Committee and General Meetings. The Secretary is also responsible for membership matters and is the public officer of the club.
- Treasurer – is responsible for all club finances and the submission of any legal documents required by law. The Treasurer is required to keep the General Committee apprised of the club's financial position at each General Committee meeting.
- Sailing Secretary – is responsible for maintaining race result records, handicaps and the presentation details for prize-giving.
- Committee Members (up to 10) – act as representatives of the membership at large and provide advice and support to the Officers in the management of the club.